Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones!

As the title suggests, I am a big fan of the Rolling Stones. For the hardcore fan, the name "Glimmer" will ring bells right away. For the uninitiated, check out the official site here.

This blog will talk about anything under the sun that comes to mind. Most of it will deal with music and history, but please feel free to e-mail me on topics that may come to mind.

Pardon the formal tone. This is my first experience with blogging; I have resisted the temptation for quite a while...but as with all temptations...well, Eve must have a good answer for me when I reach the Pearly Gates.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always been a fan of your literary works bro.
Its about time you started a blog. Kampai bro!

Clarence Yu said...

Thank you very much...I'm trying to guess who you might be, but surely you are a brother Xavierian.

Best,
Clarence